Monday 28 March 2016

The Giza pool-table mystery! These are not tombs! But I'll show you what they really are!


I have made a pool-table model and cardboard pyramids at my home in order to explain the Giza mystery!

For decades, people have categorically stated that the Giza pyramids look like they belong at the end of Egyptian history, rather than at the beginning, as they occur.

Giza Pyramids, Actually a Temple for the Triple Goddess?



What's really amazing is that no-one has really linked the Triple Goddess with the


Off center but who cares, it's what's in it that matters!

The Giza pyramids are the final relic of worship of the Eurasian Triple Goddess. 

Charles.

If you would like to read more about some of my ideas regarding all this, please have a look at my book, In Search of the Origin of Pyramids and the Lost Gods of Giza, available cheaply in Kindle edition. It is also available in paperback edition for those who wish to make notes. I guarantee you will see info found no-where else. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment